PLEASE NOTE THE TT’S WILL NO LONGER BE SIGNED – the route can be found here: https://www.strava.com/segments/20237214
Wokingham Cycling Club have worked hard to have a local course approved for Time Trial use. As a club we are very excited about our TT series. Not only does it give us the opportunity to practice and see ourselves improve over the course throughout the season but it gives us the opportunity to meet, socialise and feel part of Wokingham Cycling Club. It is a new venture for us, at the moment this course is only approved for use by members along with invited clubs and friends of members. Anyone is welcome to come down to the hall and meet and chat with the club.
If you are a member or have signed up for Time Trial membership you can sign up to the events, sign up closes at midday on the day of the event, after this time entries cannot be made, refunds will not be made but credit will be given if the event is cancelled.
SIGN UP HERE:
10 reasons to ride the WCC 10-mile TT:
- The TT is for EVERYONE regardless of experience, it is a good course for those who have just started riding and TT experts alike.
- Compete against yourself or just ride for fun – ride WCC’s nationally accredited 10-mile course and track your personal improvement over the series
- Farley Hall (start/finish point) is acting as a social hub including free refreshments – #morethanjusttheride
- Easy to sign up and pay on the WCC website – it’s only £3.50 per event including everything!
- Mechanical support at each event is available from our partners at Mountain Trax
- The ride is marshalled and risk assessed
- There are separate rules based on equipment type – ‘Merckx rules’ and ‘aero’ categories
- Meet new WCC members that you wouldn’t normally ride with! We are a friendly and inclusive club!
- There are prizes provided by Mountain Trax for the series winners and importantly the most improved riders
- If you are nervous about joining why not come along to the first few to socialise, volunteer or see what it is all about.
July 10th 2019
June 26th 2019
Finally a sunny evening and we definitely made the most of it!
June 12th 2019
Heavy rain meant only a few turned up! Thank you to all the volunteers who stood out in the rain!
May 29th 2019