We have three levels of membership:
Full membership (for club members)
Temporary membership (for new members wanting to try the club)
Time Trial membership (specific membership for those from other clubs or family and friends to join our Time Trial series)
You need to be a paid-up member of Wokingham Cycling Club to get access to WCC’s regular club rides. We would love for you to join us. In addition, WCC Members will also gain access to the following:
- Access to the WCC community where you can interact with other Members (we have an active Facebook Members Group and Strava Members group)
- Access to periodic WCC social activities
- Access to periodic WCC events beyond the club rides
- An option to purchase WCC club kit
- Discounts on Cycling UK and British Cycling membership and insurance products
- Access to Cycling Time Trial (CTT) racing events under the WCC banner
- Membership benefits with our partner Mountain Trax
- Other membership benefits with local shops and services.
If you’d like to try before you buy, you can sign up to a free tempoarry membership that will enable you to book a space on one of our intro rides or one of our club rides for a month. Before signing up to a club ride please make sure you know that you will be able to manage the distance and the pace, you must also let us know you have signed up for a ride either on social media or by emailing [email protected]
Start your journey with us by following one of the links below. Payment is made via credit card using our trusted partner: Stripe.
Please Note: Wokingham Cycling Club is not involved in the storing or processing of credit card data. Payments are processed off site using the Stripe gateway that uses its own servers to take payments. For more information on Stripe, go to https://stripe.com/gb.
|Wokingham Cycling Club Standard||
Membership expires after 12 Months.
|WCC Temporary Membership||
Membership expires after 1 Month.
|Time Trial Membership||
Membership expires after 4 Months.